Based in Miami, the Life of Freedom (LoF) Center is a dedicated community resource that offers support and restorative programs for female survivors of sexual exploitation and human trafficking.
The LoF Center works closely with local front-line providers to offer their clients and residents free and easy access to peer advocates, loving mentors and specially developed support programs that address the traumatic impact of abuse in a Survivor’s life.
Once referred to the Lof Center, members gain access to:
- Loving and compassionate mentors that offer encouragement and guidance.
- Fun and creative workshops in art, music, dance, acting and more.
- Personal tutoring and educational classes for GED and college courses.
- Inspiring and empowering youth development programming.
- Ongoing individual and peer group counseling.
- Intensive life skills and job training